Friday, April 27, 2012

Through the last month I have struggled with the formal language this app will be. The biggest problem, is not going to what I feel is comfortable with, but tailoring the visual language towards my directed audience. A few weeks ago I created an in depth persona that was just like my target audience. However, when flushing out my sceneriors, with the content the idea of my app was to create a personalized id. and open to all skin issues. This starts to widen my audience a bit. I've also balanced between fashion- medical. I moved away from medical and tried to focus on enhancing beauty. Wanting the look to be gentle& friendly, and promenade with its information, I tried drawing patterns from skin diagrams, and it didn't work. Then I started to think of victorian vanity's with lavish swirls, also dealing with the idea of mirrors. Reflecting your habits, I tried to keep soaking equal, but not I'm thinking too much, and spacing was getting cluttered.jjohnsrud_fdgree

No comments:

Post a Comment