Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 08 Great!

Over the past few weeks there has been a lot that has been going on with my app. I was able to wireframe and really concentrate on the essentials of what I want my app to do. When creating my detailed wireframes I realized that I wanted to accomplish too much within 3 scenarios. I started had to back track and think about what the top three things that are most important that I can see my app doing. From there it was easy to delicate how the app should function as a whole. Before spring break I had one major concern from the feedback. That was going into two different directions for my app. One being tailored towards medical care and doctor patient relationship as the other was based more on complexion and more of the “pretty” aspect. I have decided to go in the more complexion direction because most of my research is based around improving the quality with natural methods. The next aspect is obviously designing and putting together the app. I know it has taken me a long time to get to this point but planning this app out was more difficult that I thought. I am also discovering that as a designer this is the part of designing that I love to do, the research, finding the solution, planning a system out for a person. I am discovering that as a designer this is what I truly love to do, and it is what I find comfortable about designing. What I need to push more towards is spending more time on the aesthetics of this app so that it will be able to reflect all that research and field studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment